T25 Non-TC Falcon Cell Culture Flasks for Suspensions Cells
T25 Cell Culture Flasks Falcon for Suspensions Cells
Sufficient inventory, Short Delivery Time, New Price, High Cost Performance!
|Product Number||TC Treated||Size(cm²）||Cultivation Area(cm²）||Cap||Pack||Case||PCS/box|
|C002025||None Treated||25||25||Sealed Cap||10||20||200|
|C003025||None Treated||25||25||Vent Cap||10||20||200|
|C002075||None Treated||75||75||Sealed Cap||5||20||100|
|C003075||None Treated||75||75||Vent Cap||5||20||100|
|C002175||None Treated||175||175||Sealed Cap||5||8||40|
|C003175||None Treated||175||175||Vent Cap||5||8||40|
|C002225||None Treated||225||225||Sealed Cap||5||5||25|
|C003225||None Treated||225||225||Vent Cap||5||5||25|
- Polystyrene (PS) raw material, flat and free of streaks， provide higher clarity.
All production process is strictly controlled, through automatic equipment in accordance with cGMP standards in the C-level purification workshop .No personnel contact, No pyrogen, no animal-derived ingredients.Good product consistency!
- Arc shape bottom and angled neck, can help you to obtain a complete growth surface easily.
0.2µ m vent cap and Seal cap available.Support one-handed opening function.Stacking design is , easy to stack and carry,not easy to slip off.
- Hollow designed bottom which is conducive to the rapid transmission of gas in the incubator.
- Stacking design is , easy to stack and carry,not easy to slip off.
1. Q: Is there a product batch number identification for traceability?
Answer: There is a product batch number label, which can be traced back to each day.
2. Q: What is the material of the hydrophobic membrane of the breathable cover? diameter?
Answer:We adopt a double-layer composite membrane design (PTFE sterilizing filter membrane, PP support membrane), and the water pressure resistance
is above 0.35Mpa. Diameter/mm 25.70±2.00.
3. Q: Sealing test method
Answer: Put the cell bottle into the water under one meter, pump at pressure 35Kpa, the product does not leak
Cell Culture Flasks
Erlenmeyer Shake Flasks
Cell Roller Bottles
Square Media Bottles
Liquid Handling Class
Laboratory Cell Culture
Cell Culture Plates
Cell Culture Dishes