The cell culture flasks is a commonly used consumable in the cell culture process, which is mainly suitable for the culture of medium-scale cells and tissues in the laboratory. Using polystyrene raw materials, common specifications include 25cm2, 75cm2, 175cm2 and 225cm2, etc. According to the surface treatment process, it is divided into hydrophilic (suitable for adherent cell culture) and hydrophobic (suitable for suspension cell culture).
Cell growth requires a specific environment, such as sterility, osmotic pressure, temperature, pH, etc. In order to adapt to cell growth, cell culture square flasks have the following characteristics:
1. From injection molding to assembly molding, the cell culture bottles are produced in a C-level purification workshop. The production is completed by automated equipment in accordance with cGMP standards. There is no direct contact with personnel, and the product has good consistency, no pyrogens, and no animal-derived ingredients.
2. The vacuum plasma surface modification process enhances the adhesion performance of cells, and is also suitable for cell growth with low adhesion characteristics.
3. The stacking design is not easy to slip off, easy to stack, and convenient to carry.
4. The bottom surface of the bottle is designed with a circular arc shape, which reduces the dead angle of contact when the straw blows on the cells.
5. The standard product is equipped with a 0.2μm hydrophobic filter membrane breathable cover and a sealing cover, which can be used in different culture environments. The breathable cover is used in the CO2 environment, and the sealing cover can be used in ordinary incubators and greenhouses that do not contain carbon dioxide.
6. The bottle cap uses a hydrophobic breathable membrane, which will not affect the microbial barrier and breathability effect of the breathable membrane after contact with liquid.
The above are the characteristics of the cell culture flask. Whether it is the production environment, the design of the cap or bottom, or even the different caps, they are all to adapt to different cell culture environments and needs, and facilitate the smooth progress of cell culture work.
The FAI climbed 5.9 percent year-on-year in the first 11 months of 2018, quickening from the 5.7-percent growth in Jan-Oct, the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) said Friday in an online statement.
The key indicator of investment, dubbed a major growth driver, hit the bottom in August and has since started to rebound steadily.
In the face of emerging economic challenges home and abroad, China has stepped up efforts to stabilize investment, in particular rolling out measures to motivate private investors and channel funds into infrastructure.
Friday's data showed private investment, accounting for more than 60 percent of the total FAI, expanded by a brisk 8.7 percent.
NBS spokesperson Mao Shengyong said funds into weak economic links registered rapid increases as investment in environmental protection and agriculture jumped 42 percent and 12.5 percent respectively, much faster than the average.
In breakdown, investment in high-tech and equipment manufacturing remained vigorous with 16.1-percent and 11.6-percent increases respectively in the first 11 months. Infrastructure investment gained 3.7 percent, staying flat. Investment in property development rose 9.7 percent, also unchanged.