T25 TC Treated Falcon Adherent Cell Culture Flasks
T25 TC treated falcon Adherent Cell Culture flasks
Sufficient inventory, Short Delivery Time, New Price, High Cost Performance!
|Product Number||Treated||Size(cm²)||Cultivation Area(cm²)||Cap||Pack||Case||PCS/box|
|C000025||TC Treated||25||25||Sealed Cap||10||20||200|
|C001025||TC Treated||25||25||Vent Cap||10||20||200|
|C000075||TC Treated||75||75||Sealed Cap||5||20||100|
|C001075||TC Treated||75||75||Vent Cap||5||20||100|
|C000175||TC Treated||175||175||Sealed Cap||5||8||40|
|C001175||TC Treated||175||175||Vent Cap||5||8||40|
|C000225||TC Treated||225||225||Sealed Cap||5||5||25|
|C001225||TC Treated||225||225||Vent Cap||5||5||25|
- All production process is strictly controlled, through automatic equipment in accordance with cGMP standards in the C-level purification workshop .No personnel contact, No pyrogen, no animal-derived ingredients.Good product consistency!
- Vero cultured 48 hrs,Density :280，000-320，000/cm2, Same quality as international brand.
- PS Material, After TC treated,Provides super strong cell adhesion performance.
- Arc shape bottom and angled neck, can help you to obtain a complete growth surface easily.
- 0.2µ m vent cap and seal cap are available for different environment.The breathable membrane of the VENT cap adopts a hydrophobic design, which does not affect the sealing performance and ventilation effect after contact with liquid. Support one-handed opening function.
- Hollow designed bottom which is conducive to the rapid transmission of gas in the incubator.
- Stacking design is , easy to stack and carry,not easy to slip off.
1. Q: Is there a product batch number identification for traceability?
Answer: There is a product batch number label, which can be traced back to each day.
2. Q: What is the material of the hydrophobic membrane of the breathable cover? diameter?
Answer:We adopt a double-layer composite membrane design (PTFE sterilizing filter membrane, PP support membrane), and the water pressure resistance
is above 0.35Mpa. Diameter/mm 25.70±2.00.
3. Q: Sealing test method
Answer: Put the cell bottle into the water under one meter, pump at pressure 35Kpa, the product does not leak