Testing the quality of cell consumables is an important way to ensure their quality. As a kind of commonly used consumables in large-scale cell culture, cell factories must also pass professional testers to ensure product quality. The process testing items involved include the following: kind:
1. Performance verification of injection molding machine and mold: The cell factory is made of polystyrene raw materials through injection molding process. The performance of injection molding machine and mold determines the quality of the finished product. Therefore, the performance of injection molding machine and mold must be verified before production.
2. Performance verification of surface treatment equipment: This cell consumable is mainly suitable for the culture of adherent cells. In order to make the cells better adhere to the surface of the consumable, surface treatment is generally required to improve the hydrophilicity of the material and allow the cells better growth.
3. Performance verification of leakage instrument equipment: mainly to verify whether there is liquid leakage in the product.
4. Drop and transportation verification: It is mainly used to simulate the free fall of the product during handling, and to examine the ability of the product to resist accidental shocks. The drop height is mostly based on the weight of the product and the possible drop probability as a reference standard. The drop surface should be a smooth, hard rigid surface made of concrete or steel.
5. 72H pressure-holding test: keep the pressure for 72 hours under a certain air pressure to ensure that the product meets the product standards in terms of appearance, sealing, strength and other properties.
The above are the process testing items of the cell factory. These testing items mainly verify whether there are deficiencies in production and surface treatment, so as to judge the overall quality.
The FAI climbed 5.9 percent year-on-year in the first 11 months of 2018, quickening from the 5.7-percent growth in Jan-Oct, the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) said Friday in an online statement.
The key indicator of investment, dubbed a major growth driver, hit the bottom in August and has since started to rebound steadily.
In the face of emerging economic challenges home and abroad, China has stepped up efforts to stabilize investment, in particular rolling out measures to motivate private investors and channel funds into infrastructure.
Friday's data showed private investment, accounting for more than 60 percent of the total FAI, expanded by a brisk 8.7 percent.
NBS spokesperson Mao Shengyong said funds into weak economic links registered rapid increases as investment in environmental protection and agriculture jumped 42 percent and 12.5 percent respectively, much faster than the average.
In breakdown, investment in high-tech and equipment manufacturing remained vigorous with 16.1-percent and 11.6-percent increases respectively in the first 11 months. Infrastructure investment gained 3.7 percent, staying flat. Investment in property development rose 9.7 percent, also unchanged.