High-efficiency erlenmeyer shake flasks are common consumables in cell culture. They are mainly used for the cultivation of mammalian cells, insect cells, yeast cells, fungal cells and other suspension cells. Polycarbonate (PC) is a commonly used raw material for processing.
High-efficiency erlenmeyer shake flasks need to observe the growth status of cells in real time when culturing cells, so the transparency of PC material is relatively high. In addition, this material has the following characteristics:
1. Mechanical properties: high strength, fatigue resistance, dimensional stability, and small creep (very little change under high temperature conditions);
2. Heat aging resistance: the enhanced UL temperature index reaches 120~140℃ (long-term outdoor aging resistance is also very good);
3. Solvent resistance: no stress cracking;
4. Stability to water: it is easy to decompose in water at high temperature (use caution in high temperature and high humidity environment);
5. Insulation performance: excellent (it can maintain stable electrical performance even under humidity and high temperature, it is an ideal material for manufacturing electronic and electrical parts);
6. Dielectric coefficient: 3.0-3.2;
7. Arc resistance: 120s;
8. Molding processability: ordinary equipment injection molding or extrusion molding.
The above are the material characteristics of the high-efficiency erlenmeyer shake flasks. The processing technology that can be used for this material includes injection molding, extrusion, molding, blow molding, etc. It must be pre-dried before molding, the moisture content should be less than 0.02%, and the trace moisture is processed at high temperature. It will cause the product to produce white turbid color, silver wire and bubbles. PC has a considerable forced high elastic deformation ability at room temperature.
The FAI climbed 5.9 percent year-on-year in the first 11 months of 2018, quickening from the 5.7-percent growth in Jan-Oct, the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) said Friday in an online statement.
The key indicator of investment, dubbed a major growth driver, hit the bottom in August and has since started to rebound steadily.
In the face of emerging economic challenges home and abroad, China has stepped up efforts to stabilize investment, in particular rolling out measures to motivate private investors and channel funds into infrastructure.
Friday's data showed private investment, accounting for more than 60 percent of the total FAI, expanded by a brisk 8.7 percent.
NBS spokesperson Mao Shengyong said funds into weak economic links registered rapid increases as investment in environmental protection and agriculture jumped 42 percent and 12.5 percent respectively, much faster than the average.
In breakdown, investment in high-tech and equipment manufacturing remained vigorous with 16.1-percent and 11.6-percent increases respectively in the first 11 months. Infrastructure investment gained 3.7 percent, staying flat. Investment in property development rose 9.7 percent, also unchanged.