PETG media bottle is a special package for storing various media, reagents, serum and other solutions, and it is also a product that researchers have more contact with. The wide range of applications is mainly due to the superior properties of its materials.
PETG is a transparent plastic belonging to the non-crystalline copolyester. Serum needs to be stored in a low temperature environment. The use range of this material is -80°C to 60°C, which makes the PETG media bottle fully meet the storage needs of serum. In addition, it has the following features:
1. High transparency, light transmittance up to 90%, can achieve the transparency of plexiglass;
FuDau 60ml PETG/PET Square Media Bottles
2. It has stronger stiffness and hardness, excellent scratch resistance, impact resistance and toughness, close to or even higher than polycarbonate (PC), suitable for injection molding, extrusion molding and extrusion blowing;
3. PETG is also better than PET in terms of chemical resistance, oil resistance, weather resistance (yellowing), mechanical strength, and barrier properties to oxygen and water vapor;
FuDau 125ml Square PETG/PET Media Bottles
4. Non-toxic, reliable hygienic performance, can be used for the packaging of food, medicine and medical equipment, and can be sterilized by gamma rays;
5. It meets the requirements of environmental protection, can be recycled economically and conveniently, and does not produce harmful substances that endanger the environment when its waste is incinerated.
6. It has strong plasticity and can be processed by injection molding, extrusion and blow molding.
The above are the material characteristics and various excellent characteristics of the PETG media bottle. It is also processed into cell culture consumables such as triangular shake flasks for cell suspension culture.
The FAI climbed 5.9 percent year-on-year in the first 11 months of 2018, quickening from the 5.7-percent growth in Jan-Oct, the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) said Friday in an online statement.
The key indicator of investment, dubbed a major growth driver, hit the bottom in August and has since started to rebound steadily.
In the face of emerging economic challenges home and abroad, China has stepped up efforts to stabilize investment, in particular rolling out measures to motivate private investors and channel funds into infrastructure.
Friday's data showed private investment, accounting for more than 60 percent of the total FAI, expanded by a brisk 8.7 percent.
NBS spokesperson Mao Shengyong said funds into weak economic links registered rapid increases as investment in environmental protection and agriculture jumped 42 percent and 12.5 percent respectively, much faster than the average.
In breakdown, investment in high-tech and equipment manufacturing remained vigorous with 16.1-percent and 11.6-percent increases respectively in the first 11 months. Infrastructure investment gained 3.7 percent, staying flat. Investment in property development rose 9.7 percent, also unchanged.