In the large-scale culture of cells, a cell factory is a commonly used culture vessel. Different from ordinary culture consumables, it adopts a multi-layer structure design, which has the advantages of large culture area, small footprint, and can be used in combination with automated equipment. How should such a special cell culture tool be operated?
1. Add the required amount of cell suspension to the cell factory by pouring. The recommended volume for each layer is 200ML.
2. After adding the cell suspension, keep it on its side, with the side with the liquid addition port facing away from you, and balance for a period of time so that the liquid is evenly distributed to each layer.
3. Rotate 90 degrees counterclockwise, so that the liquid filling port is facing up, and let it stand for a period of time, the culture medium will be automatically and evenly distributed to each layer.
4. Hold one side of the liquid inlet with both hands, and slowly put the cell factory down and place it horizontally.
5. Mix the suspension using the criss-cross method, and then gently move the cell factory to the cell incubator for incubation.
6. Pour the culture medium directly into the collection container after the culture is over.
7. Wash with PBS first (follow steps 2-4), add cell digestion solution (recommended to add digestion solution to each layer ≥ 15ML/layer), repeat steps 2-4, and let stand for 2 minutes (depending on the cell digestion conditions) Certainly).
8. Add an appropriate amount of digestion stop solution, mix well, and pour the cell suspension into the collection container.
The above are the operation steps of the cell factory. Cell culture is a delicate work. In the operation, you must strictly follow the prescribed steps to avoid damage to the cells due to improper operation, which will affect the results of the later experiments.
The FAI climbed 5.9 percent year-on-year in the first 11 months of 2018, quickening from the 5.7-percent growth in Jan-Oct, the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) said Friday in an online statement.
The key indicator of investment, dubbed a major growth driver, hit the bottom in August and has since started to rebound steadily.
In the face of emerging economic challenges home and abroad, China has stepped up efforts to stabilize investment, in particular rolling out measures to motivate private investors and channel funds into infrastructure.
Friday's data showed private investment, accounting for more than 60 percent of the total FAI, expanded by a brisk 8.7 percent.
NBS spokesperson Mao Shengyong said funds into weak economic links registered rapid increases as investment in environmental protection and agriculture jumped 42 percent and 12.5 percent respectively, much faster than the average.
In breakdown, investment in high-tech and equipment manufacturing remained vigorous with 16.1-percent and 11.6-percent increases respectively in the first 11 months. Infrastructure investment gained 3.7 percent, staying flat. Investment in property development rose 9.7 percent, also unchanged.