In biopharmaceutical or various cell culture experiments, the transfer and storage of liquids are very critical steps, and carboys play an important role in these environments. This container has the following characteristics:
1. The barrel body is produced by injection stretch blow molding process, which has better appearance and overall airtightness.
2. The main body of the liquid storage tank is made of PC material, which can withstand high temperature treatment and low temperature storage, and can withstand the temperature range of -80°C~121°C.
3. The capacity of this kind of container is relatively large, the common ones are 10L, 20L, etc. For easy handling, there is a handle design on the barrel body.
5. The capacity of the liquid is a point of concern during the experiment. There are wooden scales on the body of the barrel to facilitate the distribution and use of liquid.
6. The narrow mouth design, the barrel body has high transparency, which is convenient for observing the state of the solution.
7. The carboy is produced in a local class 100 (ISO Class 5) workshop against the background of an overall class 10,000 (ISO Class 7), ensuring ultra-low levels of particulate matter and endotoxin, and ensuring that cell culture is free of contaminants.
The above is an introduction to the characteristics of the carboys. These exclusive characteristics meet the storage needs of various liquids in biological experiments. It is an easy-to-use, reliable liquid storage and transfer container.
The FAI climbed 5.9 percent year-on-year in the first 11 months of 2018, quickening from the 5.7-percent growth in Jan-Oct, the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) said Friday in an online statement.
The key indicator of investment, dubbed a major growth driver, hit the bottom in August and has since started to rebound steadily.
In the face of emerging economic challenges home and abroad, China has stepped up efforts to stabilize investment, in particular rolling out measures to motivate private investors and channel funds into infrastructure.
Friday's data showed private investment, accounting for more than 60 percent of the total FAI, expanded by a brisk 8.7 percent.
NBS spokesperson Mao Shengyong said funds into weak economic links registered rapid increases as investment in environmental protection and agriculture jumped 42 percent and 12.5 percent respectively, much faster than the average.
In breakdown, investment in high-tech and equipment manufacturing remained vigorous with 16.1-percent and 11.6-percent increases respectively in the first 11 months. Infrastructure investment gained 3.7 percent, staying flat. Investment in property development rose 9.7 percent, also unchanged.