When culturing various cells, cell culture flasks are a kind of cell culture consumables that are used more frequently. They are mostly used for the culture of adherent cells, and the specifications range from 25ml to 225ml. The hamster kidney cell culture medium will use this consumable, and the specific steps of its culture are as follows:
1. Preparatory work for cell culture:
1) Prepare MEM medium; high-quality fetal bovine serum, 10%; double antibody 1%.
2) Culture conditions: Gas phase: air, 95%; carbon dioxide, 5%. Temperature: 37 degrees Celsius, incubator humidity of 70%-80%.
3) Freezing solution: 90% serum, 10% DMSO, ready-to-use.
2. Cell processing:
1) Recovery of cryopreserved cells: Quickly shake and thaw the cryopreserved tube containing 1 mL of cell suspension in a 37°C water bath, add it to a centrifuge tube containing 4-6 mL of complete medium and mix well. Centrifuge at 1000RPM for 3-5min, discard the supernatant, and resuspend the cells in complete medium. The cell suspension was then added to a cell culture flask containing 6-8 ml of complete medium and cultured at 37°C overnight. Cell growth and cell density were observed under a microscope the next day.
2) Cell passage: If the cell density reaches 80%-90%, it can be subcultured.
3) Cryopreservation of cells: After receiving the cells, it is recommended to freeze a batch of cell seeds in the first 3 passages of culture for subsequent experiments.
The above are the specific steps for culturing hamster kidney cells in cell culture flasks. In addition, when cells are cryopreserved, collect the digested cells into a centrifuge tube according to the process of cell passage, and use a hemocytometer to count them to determine the cryopreservation density of cells. The recommended freezing density of general cells is 1×106~1×107 viable cells/ml.
The FAI climbed 5.9 percent year-on-year in the first 11 months of 2018, quickening from the 5.7-percent growth in Jan-Oct, the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) said Friday in an online statement.
The key indicator of investment, dubbed a major growth driver, hit the bottom in August and has since started to rebound steadily.
In the face of emerging economic challenges home and abroad, China has stepped up efforts to stabilize investment, in particular rolling out measures to motivate private investors and channel funds into infrastructure.
Friday's data showed private investment, accounting for more than 60 percent of the total FAI, expanded by a brisk 8.7 percent.
NBS spokesperson Mao Shengyong said funds into weak economic links registered rapid increases as investment in environmental protection and agriculture jumped 42 percent and 12.5 percent respectively, much faster than the average.
In breakdown, investment in high-tech and equipment manufacturing remained vigorous with 16.1-percent and 11.6-percent increases respectively in the first 11 months. Infrastructure investment gained 3.7 percent, staying flat. Investment in property development rose 9.7 percent, also unchanged.