Cell culture flasks are widely used in the cell culture process, which can handle cells conveniently and safely to ensure the safety of the experimental process. After its surface is specially modified, it can make cells adhere to the wall better.
Fudau's cell culture flasks are ergonomically designed, with an angled neck and a large opening to facilitate pipettes or cell scrapers to reach the growth surface, and can minimize contamination during cell culture, which is very suitable for your experimental choice . Let me introduce the product characteristics of Fudao cell culture flasks.
1. High-quality transparent polystyrene (PS) raw material, in line with USPVI medical grade
2. There are four cell culture areas of T25 cm², T75 cm², T175 cm², and T225 cm² to choose from;
3. The product has undergone ultra-vacuum plasma treatment (TC treatment), and the number of cell growth has reached the international level of similar products;
4. Torticollis design, no dead angle between the pipette and the culture surface
5. According to different cultivation requirements, there are optional air-permeable cover and airtight cover, which can be used in different cultivation environments;
6. Irradiation sterilization treatment, aseptic packaging, aseptic, no DNase, no RNase, endotoxin less than 0.1EU/ml.
If you also need to purchase cell culture square bottles, please contact us. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, P/WA: +86 18032007351
The FAI climbed 5.9 percent year-on-year in the first 11 months of 2018, quickening from the 5.7-percent growth in Jan-Oct, the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) said Friday in an online statement.
The key indicator of investment, dubbed a major growth driver, hit the bottom in August and has since started to rebound steadily.
In the face of emerging economic challenges home and abroad, China has stepped up efforts to stabilize investment, in particular rolling out measures to motivate private investors and channel funds into infrastructure.
Friday's data showed private investment, accounting for more than 60 percent of the total FAI, expanded by a brisk 8.7 percent.
NBS spokesperson Mao Shengyong said funds into weak economic links registered rapid increases as investment in environmental protection and agriculture jumped 42 percent and 12.5 percent respectively, much faster than the average.
In breakdown, investment in high-tech and equipment manufacturing remained vigorous with 16.1-percent and 11.6-percent increases respectively in the first 11 months. Infrastructure investment gained 3.7 percent, staying flat. Investment in property development rose 9.7 percent, also unchanged.