The rapid development of the pharmaceutical industry has allowed cell culture technology to develop its ambitions. With the help of cell culture consumables such as cell factories, it plays an important role in industrial mass production, such as vaccines, monoclonal antibodies or the pharmaceutical industry. Correct use can make cell culture work more efficiently, so how should cell factories be used?
The use of the cell factory should follow certain methods and steps. Improper operation will affect the later cell culture work. The steps for using the cell factory are as follows:
1. Add the required amount of cell suspension to the cell factory by pouring. The recommended volume for each layer is 200ML.
2. After adding the cell suspension, keep the cell factory on its side, with the side with the liquid addition port facing away from you, and balance for a period of time so that the liquid is evenly distributed to each layer.
3. Rotate 90 degrees counterclockwise, so that the liquid filling port is facing up, and let it stand for a period of time, the culture medium will be automatically and evenly distributed to each layer.
4. Hold one side of the liquid inlet with both hands, and slowly put the cell factory down and place it horizontally.
5. Mix the suspension using the criss-cross method, and then gently move the cell factory to the cell incubator for incubation.
6. Pour the culture medium directly into the collection container after the incubation.
7. Wash with PBS first (follow steps 2-4), add cell digestion solution (recommended to add digestion solution to each layer ≥ 15ML/layer), repeat steps 2-4, and let stand for 2 minutes (depending on the cell digestion conditions) Certainly).
8. Add an appropriate amount of digestion stop solution, mix well, and pour the cell suspension into the collection container.
Cell culture is a very delicate work. From the selection of cell factories to the operation steps of each step, it is very important to use the correct method to ensure the smooth progress of cell culture work.
The FAI climbed 5.9 percent year-on-year in the first 11 months of 2018, quickening from the 5.7-percent growth in Jan-Oct, the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) said Friday in an online statement.
The key indicator of investment, dubbed a major growth driver, hit the bottom in August and has since started to rebound steadily.
In the face of emerging economic challenges home and abroad, China has stepped up efforts to stabilize investment, in particular rolling out measures to motivate private investors and channel funds into infrastructure.
Friday's data showed private investment, accounting for more than 60 percent of the total FAI, expanded by a brisk 8.7 percent.
NBS spokesperson Mao Shengyong said funds into weak economic links registered rapid increases as investment in environmental protection and agriculture jumped 42 percent and 12.5 percent respectively, much faster than the average.
In breakdown, investment in high-tech and equipment manufacturing remained vigorous with 16.1-percent and 11.6-percent increases respectively in the first 11 months. Infrastructure investment gained 3.7 percent, staying flat. Investment in property development rose 9.7 percent, also unchanged.