Cell culture is also called cell cloning technology, which is an important technical means for biological research. The erlenmeyer shake flasks is a special consumable used in the cell culture process. Understanding the characteristics of the erlenmeyer shake flasks and the precautions for use is the prerequisite for the work of cell culture. erlenmeyer shake flasks are generally made of BPA-free PC material or PETG material through injection stretch-blowing technology, and have the following characteristics:
1. The air-permeable membrane area of 8L and 5L erlenmeyer shake flasks caps is larger than that of similar products, which is suitable for high-density culture of cells. The working volume can be filled to 60-80% of the total volume, and the cell yield of the same volume of shake flasks is higher.
2. The arc design of the bottleneck of the 2.8 L erlenmeyer shake flask is excessively natural. The size of the bottleneck ensures an effective gas exchange space and is also convenient for one-handed operation.
3. The 5L erlenmeyer shake flask is equipped with an ergonomically designed handle, which is convenient for taking the shaker bottle and transferring the liquid.
4. The standard product of the shaker bottle is equipped with 0.2μm sterilization and ventilation. In addition, a liquid transfer cap is optional to facilitate the aseptic transfer of liquid, and a bottle cap suitable for liquid transfer can also be customized according to customer process requirements.
5. The hydrophobic design of the breathable membrane of the bottle cap does not affect the sealing performance and breathability of the breathable membrane after contact with liquid.
The erlenmeyer shake flasks needs to be used with a shaker for cell culture. The solvent should not exceed 30%-40% of the shake flask during use. Pay attention to controlling the rotation speed during the culture process. The general starting speed is 75-125RPM, depending on the specific situation. . Air-jacketed shakers need to pay attention to temperature control, and water-jacketed shakers need to pay attention to the water level.
The FAI climbed 5.9 percent year-on-year in the first 11 months of 2018, quickening from the 5.7-percent growth in Jan-Oct, the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) said Friday in an online statement.
The key indicator of investment, dubbed a major growth driver, hit the bottom in August and has since started to rebound steadily.
In the face of emerging economic challenges home and abroad, China has stepped up efforts to stabilize investment, in particular rolling out measures to motivate private investors and channel funds into infrastructure.
Friday's data showed private investment, accounting for more than 60 percent of the total FAI, expanded by a brisk 8.7 percent.
NBS spokesperson Mao Shengyong said funds into weak economic links registered rapid increases as investment in environmental protection and agriculture jumped 42 percent and 12.5 percent respectively, much faster than the average.
In breakdown, investment in high-tech and equipment manufacturing remained vigorous with 16.1-percent and 11.6-percent increases respectively in the first 11 months. Infrastructure investment gained 3.7 percent, staying flat. Investment in property development rose 9.7 percent, also unchanged.