The cell factory is a well-designed cell culture device that makes full use of the maximum culture surface in a limited space, thereby saving space; it can be used for industrial-scale production such as vaccines, monoclonal antibodies or biopharmaceuticals, and is particularly suitable for Adherent cells can also be used in suspension culture. The specific operation process of the cell factory is as follows:
1. Unscrew the lid, inject the culture medium into the cell factory by tilting or pumping, and the cell suspension will slowly flow into each layer of the cell factory, cover the lid and stay still;
2. Slowly put the cell factory on its side, the side with the liquid filling port facing away from you, and let it stand to make the cell suspension flow slowly and evenly into each layer;
3. Rotate 90 degrees laterally, keep the liquid inlet upward, and let it stand to make the cell suspension flow into each layer slowly and evenly;
4. Hold the side of the liquid inlet with both hands, and slowly level it to avoid large shaking of the liquid;
5. Move to a suitable cell incubator for culture, and make sure to move slowly and steadily, and do not let liquid flow into other layers;
6. After the cultivation, pour the culture medium into the collection container.
1. In order to ensure that the solution of each layer is evenly distributed, try to keep it level when moving the cell factory;
2. The platform shelf where the cell factory is placed must be level to prevent the thickness of the cells on the same layer from being different;
3. When cleaning the cell factory, do not use rapid water flow, otherwise it will cause damage to the cell factory.
The FAI climbed 5.9 percent year-on-year in the first 11 months of 2018, quickening from the 5.7-percent growth in Jan-Oct, the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) said Friday in an online statement.
The key indicator of investment, dubbed a major growth driver, hit the bottom in August and has since started to rebound steadily.
In the face of emerging economic challenges home and abroad, China has stepped up efforts to stabilize investment, in particular rolling out measures to motivate private investors and channel funds into infrastructure.
Friday's data showed private investment, accounting for more than 60 percent of the total FAI, expanded by a brisk 8.7 percent.
NBS spokesperson Mao Shengyong said funds into weak economic links registered rapid increases as investment in environmental protection and agriculture jumped 42 percent and 12.5 percent respectively, much faster than the average.
In breakdown, investment in high-tech and equipment manufacturing remained vigorous with 16.1-percent and 11.6-percent increases respectively in the first 11 months. Infrastructure investment gained 3.7 percent, staying flat. Investment in property development rose 9.7 percent, also unchanged.